Area Sales Manager Biogas Plants
RemoteEnschede, Overijssel, NetherlandsSales
Is getting results really gives you a kick? Is customer orientation made for you and you do not miss commercial opportunities. Do you have an affinity with technology and want to build a world full of green energy together with 375 passionate colleagues? Moreover, working in a family business with an informal culture and short lines appeals to you. Can you find yourself in this?
Then you are the Area Sales Manager for our HoSt Biogas installations!
In order to optimally serve the growing demand for our systems, we are expanding our team and we are immediately looking for an Area Sales Manager for the sale of biogas installations.
As an Area Sales Manager you will work at the head office of our HoSt Group in Enschede, where we are passionately building a better world full of green energy with more than 140 colleagues. You, together with your internal sales colleagues and local agents, are responsible for the sale of Biogas systems. The international demand for biogas installations is growing fast, so sales take place in several countries, with your focus on England and Ireland, but you are also active for clients in other areas. You help determine the sales strategy for our systems in your sales regions and you are the first point of contact for local partners.
We think it's important that our employees excel within their field, so you get a lot of freedom, responsibility and participation to make your position a true success. About 5 times a year you travel to international clients to advise on location. These are often short trips of 3 days. You apply a long-term strategy for sales processes, which appeals to you as a Sales Manager because you have a healthy dose of perseverance for winning assignments!
- Help determine the sales strategy within your region;
- Expanding the network in 'your' region;
- Managing and supervising international agents;
- Visiting potential customers;
- Carrying out calculations and developing concepts for new projects;
- Prepare budgets and business cases for projects;
- Answering technical questions from partners and end customers together with colleagues;
- Drawing up quotations, where you are supported by sales support colleagues;
- Conduct contract negotiations.
What do we ask
- Completed HBO or academic background, for example Business Administration with a technical or agricultural direction, Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science or Environmental Technology;
- Experience with biogas;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
We also think it is important that you have the following competences:
- You have a commercial attitude;
- You are customer-oriented;
- You are independent, social and driven;
- You are a good team player.
What do we offer
- Working at a real family business with international allure where you have room for your own ideas and where successes are celebrated together in the workplace;
- Informal and open work culture;
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in renewable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good working conditions and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Good pension accrual;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast-growing organization;
- Annual profit sharing with a permanent contract;
- High degree of independence and responsibility;
- Room to organize your working hours flexibly;
- Opportunity to develop yourself professionally;
- Every first Monday of the month free lunch and company presentation in our cozy canteen.
Do you want to know more or apply?
Apply via the application button!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Sjaak Klein Gunnewiek, Sales Manager: 053 – 460 90 80,
or Renate Nijboer, Recruitment Manager: 053 – 460 90 80.
About HoSt Group
Realising the greatest challenge we have ever known: the energy transition. That's what we do at the HoSt Group. With a strong and talented team, a deeply rooted entrepreneurial culture, innovative technologies and the many international successes and milestones, we are making this transition possible. Our team of over 375 employees, spread across 7 countries and with offices in the US and Europe, is committed to technological solutions and innovations for renewable energy worldwide and is dedicated to achieving sustainability ambitions.
HoSt Group is a large family company and came into existence in 1991 as a result of the joint-venture between Holec Projects and Stork, two well-established suppliers of energy systems. HoSt has grown into a global industry-leader in the field of technology to transform waste into bioenergy and valuable end-products. We engineer, build, and maintain bioenergy systems producing sustainable energy and valuable end-products from residual streams, striving to a zero-waste society.