Service / Maintenance Engineer (UK based)
United Kingdom, England, CambridgeService & Maintenance
Great opportunity to join Bright Services, part of the HoSt Group: an industry-leader in bioenergy systems and technology! HoSt has 24/7 maintenance teams in several countries to provide maintenance for the bioenergy systems supplied by HoSt. We are immediately looking for a field Service / Maintenance Engineer to join our Bright Services UK team for an even stronger presence and position within the biogas sector in the UK.
Main duties will include Maintenance of plant and equipment on biogas plants including:
- Organising, planning and performing service and preventative maintenance of bioenergy systems to ensure the systems are maintained appropriately;
- Supervision of contractors during plant build-up phase;
- Participation in 24/7 site/emergency support team;
- Adjusting/optimizing and maintaining systems;
- Failure services;
- Organising, planning and performing commissioning and testing bioenergy systems (mechanical / electrical);
- Performing FAT’s including I/O checks, mechanical and performance testing;
- Leading and documenting SAT’s and performance/availability tests;
- Solving malfunctions on the bioenergy systems;
- Checking controls, both hardware and software.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a background in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering;
- Be familiar with aspects of an Anaerobic Digestion / Biogas Plant or a similar process/plant environment;
- Have a flexible approach to work and allow for overtime together with UK travel and staying away from home;
- Be organised with a can do attitude;
- Maintain professionalism at all times;
- Have a cat B, clean driving license.
This is a great opportunity where the company will invest in you from day one to increase and develop your skills and expertise, providing you with support & development you need.
If this sounds like your next job and you meet the requirements, please send your resume along with a cover letter addressed to Koen Verstraeten to email@example.com. If you don’t check off all the requirements, but you think you are the right person for the job, don’t hesitate to drop us a line. Questions can also be addressed to Koen Verstraeten using the above e-mail address.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
About HoSt Group
Realising the greatest challenge we have ever known: the energy transition. That's what we do at the HoSt Group. With a strong and talented team, a deeply rooted entrepreneurial culture, innovative technologies and the many international successes and milestones, we are making this transition possible. Our team of over 375 employees, spread across 7 countries and with offices in the US and Europe, is committed to technological solutions and innovations for renewable energy worldwide and is dedicated to achieving sustainability ambitions.
HoSt Group is a large family company and came into existence in 1991 as a result of the joint-venture between Holec Projects and Stork, two well-established suppliers of energy systems. HoSt has grown into a global industry-leader in the field of technology to transform waste into bioenergy and valuable end-products. We engineer, build, and maintain bioenergy systems producing sustainable energy and valuable end-products from residual streams, striving to a zero-waste society.