Sales Engineer North America
RemoteUnited States, Washington, VancouverSales
HoSt offers a total solution for bioenergy systems for the production of renewable energy from organic residues. HoSt is a fast-growing company and is immediately looking for a Sales Engineer. Our ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in the biogas industry and is motivated to support the sales team on their efforts to expand HoSt’s customer base in North America. Are you the Sales Engineer we’re looking for?
- Complete accurate conceptual process designs for our standardized digester systems;
- Prepare budget quotations for clients that are professional, accurate and timely;
- Work with the Area Sales Managers to meet deadlines for quotation and proposal submissions;
- Prepare process calculations;
- Assist Area Sales Managers with responses to technical questions from;
- Diligently arrange, organize and save files and related technical data on HoSt servers;
- Support the sales team at various events and conferences both domestic & international;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or similar;
- 3-5+ years’ experience completing process designs for process plants such as wastewater treatment systems, water treatment systems and biogas plants;
- Is familiar with the anaerobic digestion process and technologies involved;
- Excellent communication skills in general, excellent presentation skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Team player who is comfortable working in a small team;
- Diligent, accountable, and strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel;
- Ability to travel up to 25% in North America (U.S., Canada) and International;
- Ability to work in U.S. without sponsorship.
What do we offer?
- Excellent benefits including unlimited self-managed PTO, 100% employer paid health insurance (for employee, and up to full coverage for family plan) and a 401(k) plan with a 4% match
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organization;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
HoSt North America main office is located in Vancouver, Washington and part of the HoSt Group. HoSt Group is one of the world market leaders in the field of bioenergy services and systems to recover energy and other end-products from waste. With over 240 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing, and maintaining innovative energy plants since 1991. HoSt contributes to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem, and creating valuable products.
In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland, and Germany and more than 300 projects in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 local maintenance teams in several countries.
HoSt is a fast-growing company that is actively expanding and are always looking for starting and experienced professionals, interns and graduates who would like to share their passion for energy technology with us to fuel our and your future growth.