RemoteNetherlands, Overijssel, EnschedeProject Management
Do you want to contribute to a future with renewable energy? HoSt is looking for a technical project leader for our renewable bioenergy projects. As a project leader, you are broadly deployable and ultimately responsible for leading, coordinating, and implementing various national and international bioenergy projects.
- In this position, you work on several national and international bioenergy projects;
- You maintain contact with the customer regarding all project-related matters and processes;
- Together with the project engineer, you will draw up technical specifications for the suppliers;
- You are responsible for the budget;
- You coordinate the activities of the project engineers, constructors, and process technologists for your projects;
- You ensure coordination with suppliers, both commercially and technically;
- You report periodically on the progress of the projects.
What do we offer?
- Working in a young team with an informal atmosphere;
- Profit-sharing in case of permanent appointment;
- High level of independence and responsibility;
- Reimbursemen of travel expenses;
- Challenging and diverse job with growth opportunities;
- Working at the intersection of energy transition and technology development;
- Key role within the sustainable energy sector;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- Internationally operating company;
- Opportunity to develop yourself technically.
- Degree from an hbo or university level, for example in the field of Chemical Technology or Mechanical Engineering;
- Demonstrable 3 to 5 years of experience as project leader in construction projects or equipment construction;
- Leadership ability;
- Technically strong with experience in (renewable) energy projects, biogas projects, or gas reprocessing projects;
- Good communication skills, verbal and written;
- Excellent skills in the English language (Dutch and/or German is an advantage);
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
The HoSt Group, a family company, engineers, builds, and maintains bioenergy systems to empower sustainability ambitions in every industry and sector. The HoSt team, across 7 countries, is committed since 1991 to technological solutions and innovations for renewable energy and high-quality raw materials from waste streams. Besides the headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the USA, France, Latvia, Poland, Germany, and England and more than 300 built references in more than 30 countries on four continents. For the bioenergy systems supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 service and maintenance teams.
Apply via the application button! Ask all your questions about the vacancy to HR Manager Martijn Weinans on 053 - 460 90 80.
About HoSt Group
Realising the greatest challenge we have ever known: the energy transition. That's what we do at the HoSt Group. With a strong and talented team, a deeply rooted entrepreneurial culture, innovative technologies and the many international successes and milestones, we are making this transition possible. Our team of over 375 employees, spread across 7 countries and with offices in the US and Europe, is committed to technological solutions and innovations for renewable energy worldwide and is dedicated to achieving sustainability ambitions.
HoSt Group is a large family company and came into existence in 1991 as a result of the joint-venture between Holec Projects and Stork, two well-established suppliers of energy systems. HoSt has grown into a global industry-leader in the field of technology to transform waste into bioenergy and valuable end-products. We engineer, build, and maintain bioenergy systems producing sustainable energy and valuable end-products from residual streams, striving to a zero-waste society.