Project / Process Engineer
Enschede, Overijssel, NederlandProject Management
Do you want to contribute to a future with renewable energy? As a project / process engineer you are involved from A to Z in the realization of our sustainable bioenergy projects. With your broad technical knowledge and your ability to coordinate and organize, you work purposefully on the technical developments of the project. You work efficiently and are the right hand of project manager with whom you work closely. We are looking for project / processengineers with a background in either electrical-, process-, or mechanical engineering but with a broad affinity for all three.
- Supporting the Project Manager;
- Setting up layouts of installations;
- Drawing up component specifications;
- Searching for suppliers and requesting quotations;
- Drawing up purchase orders;
- Follow up the purchase orders and fabrication process;
- Checking and releasing drawings from suppliers;
- Answering questions from clients and suppliers;
- Attending Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Tests;
- Supervising during construction., start-up and commissioning;
- Trouble shooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering;
- 2-4 years related work experience;
- Practical technical insight;
- Ability to work independently;
- Capacity to lead on a construction site;
- Flexible working attitude;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
What do we offer?
- Working at a real family business with international allure where you have room for your own ideas and where successes are celebrated together in the workplace;
- Informal and open work culture;
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in renewable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good working conditions and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast-growing organization;
- Annual profit sharing with a permanent contract;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- High degree of independence and responsibility;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to develop yourself on a technical and professional level.
Do you want to know more or apply?
Apply via the application button!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Dietrik Denekamp, Manager Business Unit Biogas - 053 – 460 90 80 or Renate Nijboer, Recruitment Manager on 053 – 460 90 80.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Hartelijk dank voor je sollicitatie en interesse in de HoSt Group. Voor vragen neem je contact op met: firstname.lastname@example.org.