International Account Manager - HyGear
Arnhem, Gelderland, NetherlandsHyGear
Getting results really gives you a kick. Customer focus is right up your alley and you don't let commercial opportunities go to waste. You want to be part of a technology leader in the field of fuel of the future. You have a preference for working in a family business that is experiencing tremendous growth both locally and globally. You want to work with hydrogen, THE fuel of the future. Welcome to HyGear!
HyGear develops and manufactures unique technologies to generate and recycle hydrogen at the end user's site. These technologies have been used in various industries worldwide over the past decades and offer advantages in terms of reliability, cost and environmental impact.
In the coming years, we will continue to focus on these industrial applications and expand our facilities in hydrogen energy applications, becoming an even more decisive facilitator for a clean and sustainable future.
HyGear is part of the HoSt Group, a global large family-owned company founded in 1991 that supports sustainability ambitions.
As an Account Manager you will be working at our headquarters in Arnhem where we work with 50 enthusiastic colleagues to develop advanced technologies and high-tech hydrogen systems. You are responsible for identifying and bringing in (potential) customers within a certain geographical area and/or sector. You can make the right translation from customer requirements to the products and services HyGear can offer. You are also a sparring partner for customers and negotiate offers and prices.
- Proactive and reactive acquisition of customers;
- Building and maintaining lasting contacts of relationships;
- Administrative processing of contracts and calculations;
- Researching customer requirements;
- Preparing and issuing price estimates and quotations;
- Traveling to customers and trade shows.
What we ask
- MBO+ working and thinking level;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Knowledge in another foreign language is an advantage;
- Experience in a sales related function;
- Technical background is an advantage.
Furthermore, we find it important that you have the following competencies
- You are customer oriented;
- You are an initiator;
- You are a good listener;
- You are stress resistant;
- You are innovative;
- You can work well together.
What we offer
- You will work for a high-tech company that has its own laboratories, test fields, engineering, production and services;
- Working for a real family business with international allure where you have room for your own ideas and where successes are celebrated together on the work floor;
- Informal, open and down-to-earth work culture, characterized by short lines of communication;
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good working conditions and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Travel reimbursement;
- High degree of independence and responsibility;
- Opportunity to develop yourself professionally;
- Unlimited use of the HyGear gym!
Want to know more or apply
Ask your questions about the vacancy to Sierk Coolsma, Sales Director at +31 88 9494 300, or Swesdy Wijngaarde, HR-Generalist at +31 88 9494 305.
Would you like more information? Please visit www.hygear.com
About HoSt Group
Realising the greatest challenge we have ever known: the energy transition. That's what we do at the HoSt Group. With a strong and talented team, a deeply rooted entrepreneurial culture, innovative technologies and the many international successes and milestones, we are making this transition possible. Our team of over 375 employees, spread across 7 countries and with offices in the US and Europe, is committed to technological solutions and innovations for renewable energy worldwide and is dedicated to achieving sustainability ambitions.
HoSt Group is a large family company and came into existence in 1991 as a result of the joint-venture between Holec Projects and Stork, two well-established suppliers of energy systems. HoSt has grown into a global industry-leader in the field of technology to transform waste into bioenergy and valuable end-products. We engineer, build, and maintain bioenergy systems producing sustainable energy and valuable end-products from residual streams, striving to a zero-waste society.