Commissioning and Service Engineer North America
RemoteUnited States, Washington, VancouverService & Maintenance
HoSt Group offers a total solution for bioenergy plants for the production of renewable energy from waste streams. From engineering to installation and from commissioning to maintenance. HoSt is a fast growing company and is immediately looking for a commissioning engineer. Are you looking for technical work as a commissioning engineer? Then we would like to hear from you.
- Organizing, planning and performing commissioning and testing bio-energy installations (mechanical / electrical);
- Performing FAT’s including I/O checks, mechanical and performance testing;
- Leading and documenting SAT’s and performance/availability tests;
- Solving malfunctions on the installations;
- Checking controls, both hardware and software;
- Organizing, planning and performing service and preventative maintenance of bio-energy installations to ensure the installations are maintained appropriately;
- Supervision of contractors during plant build-up phase;
- Participation in 24/7 site/emergency support team;
- Adjusting/optimizing and maintaining installations;
- Supervising service technicians;
- Failure services.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in a related field;
- 3+ years of experience as a field/commissioning engineer or a comparable position such as a process engineer or mechanical engineer;
- You have a hands-on, customer-oriented attitude and are independent;
- In possession of a drivers license;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis;
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week with flexibility working in multiple time zones;
- Ability to travel 50%-80% travel to sites within the US, Canada and/or Europe (for training only);
- Remainder of work from home (or office in Vancouver, WA if desired).
What do we offer?
- Excellent benefits including unlimited self-managed PTO, 100% employer paid health insurance (for employee, and up to full coverage for family plan) and a 401(k) plan with a 4% match
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organization;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.