Area Sales Manager North America
RemoteUnited States, Washington, VancouverSales
Do you want to contribute to a future with renewable energy? HoSt is a fast-growing company and is immediately looking for an Area Sales Manager for HoSt North America. Our ideal candidate has 5 years of sales experience in the biogas industry or relatable field and will relish the opportunity to expand HoSt’s customer base in North America. Are you the Area Sales Manager we are looking for?
- Develop an effective sales plan and strategy to meet or exceed sales goals while at the same time developing new market opportunities;
- Execute profitable project sales and hand these over to our project realization team for seamless project execution;
- Conduct research to identify new sales opportunities, new product opportunities and trending consumer needs;
- Monitor sales and profit for each account;
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts;
- Present periodic reports to CSO on sales operations;
- Complete a risk assessment on each project prior to contract negotiations;
- Negotiate contracts with clients in the process of securing deals;
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key suppliers and vendors where appropriate;
- Monitor competitor activities and activity on major accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science and/or business-related discipline;
- 5+ years of sales experience;
- First-class consultative sales skills (credentials from a commercial sales training program is a plus);
- Work within the following industries is a plus: Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, Waste/Wastewater Treatment, or Agriculture;
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas;
- Excellent communication skills in general, excellent presentation skills;
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel;
- Ability to travel up to 50% in North America (U.S., Canada);
- Ability to work in U.S. without sponsorship.
What do we offer?
- Excellent benefits including unlimited self-managed PTO, 100% employer paid health insurance (for employee, and up to full coverage for family plan) and a 401(k) plan with a 4% match
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organization;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical level.
HoSt North America main office is located in Vancouver, Washington and part of the HoSt Group. HoSt Group is one of the world market leaders in the field of bioenergy services and systems to recover energy and other end-products from waste. With over 240 employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, manufacturing, and maintaining innovative energy plants since 1991. HoSt contributes to the success of a circular economy by producing renewable energy, solving the waste problem, and creating valuable products. In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in the US, France, Latvia, England, Poland, and Germany and more than 300 projects in over 30 countries across four continents. For the biogas plants, boilers and combined heat and power plants supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 local maintenance teams in several countries.
HoSt is a fast-growing company that is actively expanding and are always looking for starting and experienced professionals, interns and graduates who would like to share their passion for energy technology with us to fuel our and your future growth.