Area Sales Manager France
RemoteErbray, Pays-de-la-Loire, FranceSales
Are you an experienced Sales and are you looking for a new challenge where Sales, Technology and Renewable Energy come together?
Do you want to further expand our Bio-Energy services in the French market? Moreover, do you want to make the step to a fast-growing international family business that has already built more than half of all Bio Energy systems in the Netherlands and is undergoing rapid development in France? Welcome as an Area Sales Manager in the Bio-Energy Sales team of Bright Renewables, part of the HoSt Group.
The demand for Bio-Energy is growing, which is why we are developing rapidly.
More than half of all Bio energy systems in the Netherlands are built by HoSt.
With more than 140 employees in Enschede and more than 375 international employees, HoSt has been developing, designing, installing and maintaining innovative energy installations for the production of renewable energy from biomass and waste since 1991. The successful regional collaboration with Royal Grolsch to increase sustainability is part of many collaborations that HoSt has entered into with local and international construction and industrial partners.
For the rapid growth within our French market area, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager.
As an Area Sales Manager you are part of the Sales department of the HoSt Group. Together with 4 Area Sales Managers you are responsible for the sale of new installations. With these installations, green gas, bio-CO2 and bio-LNG are produced from organic residual flows, among other things. You focus on the French market. You work closely with 7 sales colleagues and you interact with colleagues from the Business Development, Engineering and Purchasing department. You are, from your enthusiastic sales skills, in contact with French clients. You follow up on offers, take care of the binding offer handling and you make an active contribution in the negotiation phase.
A challenging job with high variety and great development opportunities for you as Area Sales Manager France. Because of our dynamic growth, an open and transparent corporate culture, in combination with the changing world of sustainable energy, you have the freedom and independence to fill the position according to your own insight and initiative. You work from your place of residence in Germany and visit our head office in Enschede in the Netherlands a few times a month. It goes without saying that you have room to arrange your working hours flexibly so that work and private life can be combined well.
- Sales of new bio-energy installations in France;
- Maintaining French customer contacts and customer visits;
- Ensure optimal customer advice;
- Follow-up of offers;
- Going through negotiation phases.
What do we ask of you
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Affinity with technology and sustainability;
- You are communicatively strong;
- You have a proactive and pragmatic attitude;
- You are customer-oriented, solution-oriented and ambitious;
- You master the French language perfectly in word and writing;
- You have a good command of the English language.
What do we offer
- Working at a real family business with international allure where you have room for your own ideas and where successes are celebrated together in the workplace;
- Informal and open work culture;
- Working from home with regular visits to our cool head office in Erbray;
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in renewable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good working conditions and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Annual profit sharing with a permanent contract;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- High degree of independence and responsibility;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to develop yourself on a technical and professional level.
Do you want to know more or apply?
Apply via the application button!
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Michael Ghezzi +33 6 11 14 07 27.
About HoSt Group
Realising the greatest challenge we have ever known: the energy transition. That's what we do at the HoSt Group. With a strong and talented team, a deeply rooted entrepreneurial culture, innovative technologies and the many international successes and milestones, we are making this transition possible. Our team of over 375 employees, spread across 7 countries and with offices in the US and Europe, is committed to technological solutions and innovations for renewable energy worldwide and is dedicated to achieving sustainability ambitions.
HoSt Group is a large family company and came into existence in 1991 as a result of the joint-venture between Holec Projects and Stork, two well-established suppliers of energy systems. HoSt has grown into a global industry-leader in the field of technology to transform waste into bioenergy and valuable end-products. We engineer, build, and maintain bioenergy systems producing sustainable energy and valuable end-products from residual streams, striving to a zero-waste society.