Project / Process Engineer
Nederland, Overijssel, EnschedeProject Management
Do you want to contribute to a future with renewable energy? As a project / process engineer you are involved from A to Z in the realization of our sustainable bioenergy projects. With your broad technical knowledge and your ability to coordinate and organize, you work purposefully on the technical developments of the project. You work efficiently and are the right hand of project manager with whom you work closely. We are looking for project / processengineers with a background in either electrical-, process-, or mechanical engineering but with a broad affinity for all three.
- Supporting the Project Manager;
- Setting up layouts of installations;
- Drawing up component specifications;
- Searching for suppliers and requesting quotations;
- Drawing up purchase orders;
- Follow up the purchase orders and fabrication process;
- Checking and releasing drawings from suppliers;
- Answering questions from clients and suppliers;
- Attending Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Tests;
- Supervising during construction., start-up and commissioning;
- Trouble shooting.
What do we offer?
- Informal and open work culture;
- The opportunity to work for a market leader in the field of sustainable energy with a strong focus on innovation;
- Good terms of employment and a salary based on work experience and education;
- Challenging and varied job in an international, fast growing organization;
- Profit-sharing in case of permanent contract;
- The opportunity to work within a team with both starting and experienced professionals;
- Large degree of independence and responsibility;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Possibility to develop yourself on a technical and professional level.
The HoSt Group, a family company, engineers, builds and maintains bioenergy systems to empower sustainability ambitions in every industry and sector. HoSt builds and operates systems to produce sustainable heat, electricity and renewable gas from organic waste. The HoSt team, spread over 7 countries, is committed since 1991 to technological solutions and innovations for sustainable energy and high quality raw materials from waste streams. In addition to its headquarters in the Netherlands, HoSt has offices in America, France, Latvia, Poland, Germany and England and more than 300 built references in more than 30 countries on four continents. For the systems supplied by HoSt, HoSt has 24/7 service and maintenance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering;
- 2-4 years related work experience;
- Practical technical insight;
- Ability to work independently;
- Capacity to lead on a construction site;
- Flexible working attitude;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
Interested or more information?
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and application letter.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Hartelijk dank voor je sollicitatie en interesse in de HoSt Group. Voor vragen neem je contact op met: email@example.com.
Contribute to a sustainable future.
By developing global bioenergy projects and working on sustainability ambitions of companies.